POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Clutter : Clutter Server Time
18 Aug 2024 02:16:44 EDT (-0400)
  Clutter
From: JRG
Date: 5 Jul 2001 10:22:01
Message: <3b447809@news.povray.org>
Some weeks ago I heard about some Clutter() macro. Since I found nothing
that kind (to be honest I didn't even look for it...;)) today I wrote (after
lunch) a little macro which randomly places a series of objects. It allows
you to define obstacles as well (as you can see from this simple picture).
There are 275 spheres and 275 boxes randomly placed in a 10x10 square. The
torus is a *no fly zone*.
Comments are welcome.

jrg

Post a reply to this message